CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in five Central and Eastern European markets: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. These operations include 30 television channels broadcasting to approximately 45 million people across our five markets.
CME also operates Voyo, the pan-regional video-on-demand service.
Are you a passionate, dedicated and motivated candidate looking for a new challenge? Is the fast developing media world attractive to you? Are you curious to find answers to complex business questions? Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
This role is for you!
We are seeking a Project Manager with recent experience in media sector to join our team. Our operations span over five Central and Eastern European markets: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. This position is based in Prague and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer of CME group. Occasional travel within Europe may be required.
What will you be responsible for?
• Prepare, oversee and manage the execution of the CME strategy in various areas, for instance:
• Digital transformation & diversification
• Pay-TV: evaluate opportunities to launch new channels & products
• AVOD/SVOD: utilize strong position in broadcasting to achieve strong presence in digital world; evaluate SVOD (Voyo) platform
• Display advertising
• Adjacent initiatives (media for revenues, media for equity, music, etc.)
• Other ad-hoc projects as needed
• Work closely with local stations team to track and report on progress of the initiatives
• Draft board presentations, ad hoc queries
• Reports and manage other requests of CME top management
What is important for the role?
• At least 5 years of experience in media/media consultation sector
• Executed or participated in transformation projects in the media industry over last 5 years
• Fluent English, both written and verbal
• Ability to work both under supervision and autonomously
• Financial and M&A experience would be advantageous
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to meet deadlines
What do we offer to our employees?
• Pleasant and friendly working environment in an international company of about 40 colleagues
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, work from home
• Latest technology and computer equipment
• Onsite facilities to support your work-life balance; e.g. fitness club with sauna, massages
• TV Live shows tickets
• Social events and much more...
When can you start?
Immediately! Does that sound good to you? Then let us know about you! To apply, please prepare your CV in English, presenting your previous experiences and skills, and include a short cover letter highlighting the key things we should know about you.
Kříženeckého náměstí 1078/5a
152 00 Praha-Barrandov