Consolidation and Reporting Specialist
Currently we are looking for a an individual with recent Big4 (or similar) accounting experience to be a member of our Accounting and Financial Reporting team which primarily involves assisting with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement process as well as other accounting related projects as they arise. This position is based in Prague and reports directly to the Manager of Accounting and Financial Reporting. Occasional travel within Europe and the United States may be required.
What can you expect?
- Consolidation and reporting of the financial results of group entities
- Preparation and ownership of key sections of quarterly and annual SEC filings as well as key management reports
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects – data analysis and project implementation
What is important to us?
- Up to 3 years of experience in financial roles
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Interest in working towards earning the ACCA designation
- Microsoft Office products knowledge, especially Excel
- US GAAP experience is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both under supervision and autonomously
What do we offer?
- Pleasant and friendly working environment in an international company of about 60 colleagues
- 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, occasional work from home
- Study assistance for ACCA
- Onsite fitness club with sauna free of charge
- Great canteen and coffee shop catered by Zátiší Group
- Social events and more
How to apply?
In case you would like to apply for the position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter briefly introducing yourself and describing your interest in this particular position, both in English.
We look forward to seeing you!
Kříženeckého náměstí 1078/5a
152 00 Praha-Barrandov